WHERE WE WILL GO
opening the creative channels • transforming fear into creativity • unblocking fears of being seen or heard
daily rituals for centering • personal practices for cultivating inspiration • songmaking process
reconnecting to our innocence and wonder • opening the voice • getting out of our own way • trust and surrender
remembering our innate creative power in the universe • lyrics, words, speech and spells • wielding magic
practices for connecting with the power of nature • right livelihood through creative work
exercises and tools to strengthen your intuition and inner listening • healing through sound
the energetics of sharing, speaking, and performing • building confidence • bravely shining your gifts • and more
HOW WE WILL GO
* FIVE weekly 90-120 minute sessions with Ayla (replays from the initial live sessions) on opening our innate creativity, connecting to our own inner compass, personal practices for inspiration, awakening, and thriving in a changing world, and living bravely from our essence. Includes Q&A, exercises, prompts, and practices each week.
* Multiple bonus Songcraft videos in response to your questions and interests, containing her own songwriting process, ideas for practices and exercises, inspirations, and insights.
* Multiple Spotify playlists created by Ayla, featuring songs she has been inspired by, and music to ignite your creative journey.
* Private group portal page, which includes a private forum for all those in this course, to share ideas, questions, insights, and personal practices with each other.
* Private Living Song FB group, a growing community of those who have done this course, a safe space to lean into edges, be witnessed, and share our creative process.
COMMITMENT TO SELF
When we give energy toward something we feel called to, something that will support our soul's journey and personal evolution, we are literally giving a signal to the universe that we are worth that choice, that we are prioritizing our own learning and growth in a deep way.
This course is valued at $280.
However, in an effort to make this course accessible to all, I've chosen to offer it Sliding Scale, $80 - $280.
Please give what you are truly able to give, as this is how you are valuing your own commitment to this journey. Those who are able to pay the higher amount allow me to offer the lower fee for those who need it ~THANK YOU!
Very few partial scholarships still available, reserved for those who absolutely need it. Write to us if you are in need of this support, letting us know your circumstances -- firstname.lastname@example.org